Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meet Grant: the puppy dog

Yes, that is a milk bone in my child's mouth. He does this daily. The kid thinks he's a dog. I caught him drinking out of the dog bowl several times yesterday. He sits there and laps it up just like Hunter. It's really disgusting! What I can't figure out is that he will eat dog food, but throws a fit if you try to feed him something normal. He pretends he is a dog and follows Hunter around in the yard doing everything he does. And and do mean EVERYTHING! I promise he plays with other children.
Poor Zack. He wants his treat back!

Erin just had a bad night!



Eating yogurt. Finally, something more edible.
(Grant prefers Yoplait Whipped Key Lime Pie flavor)


After an hour and a half of nonstop crying.
The kids and I went up to my parents house for dinner tonight before church. We had tacos and enchiladas, and boy were they good. I had planned on going to church after dinner, but Erin was inconsolable. So, after much debate, I went on home. She cried the entire way home and it took me a while to calm her down. Both of the babies are sleeping now and there's peace in the house.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Steve will be home soon! You've made it over half way!!