For those of you who keep up with my blog you know that I have had trouble getting our stubborn little girl to take a bottle in my absence. We have tried everything I can find on the Internet. Taken lots of advice. I have even posted a thread on a breastfeeding website hoping for some nugget of knowledge that can solve this issue. I hurry home during my lunch break to feed her. This means she goes from 7 am to 1:30 pm with no feeding. I usually don't get home until 5:30 pm. I know she won't starve, but it's unfair to her and my mother-in-law who must deal with crying because she's hungry and Grant who is the typical 20 month old boy! It's a handful everyday!
I have come to the conclusion that she just not going to do it! She can and has taken all of these bottles. I have decided that I am not going to buy anymore bottles. So here I am trying to work things out at work so that I can continue to work part time and provide for my daughter.
3 comments:
I hope this gets better soon. I can't imagine!
I tagged you on my blog.
Bless your heart. My sister-in-law had the same problem. AND, my niece would only nurse from 1 breast! So, she had to pump the other breast every time, then discard the milk, and Megan when from nursing straight to sippy cup. A pain when you are staying at home, but what a disaster when you go back to work! I feel for you!
Maybe you could request a presidential debate on the bottles. No, wait a minute.
Hilary didn't get the nod.
Post a Comment