
Today we spent the entire day over at Stephen's parent's house. His mom, grandmother, Aunt Pat and I shucked, cleaned, creamed and bagged three bushels of fresh corn. Yum Yum! I do LOVE corn. Grant helped by dropping a raisin or two into the corn as his Granny was (for lack of the technical term) stripping the corn off the cob. Don't worry, we got all the raisins out of the corn! We worked hard, but I enjoyed doing it. They started about 9:30 this morning and we finished up the last bag about 4 pm. It takes all day, but it's worth it. There's just something good about fresh corn. Hopefully, we will have our own corn to do next year. There's a plan for a garden in the works.

Erin playing in the
Jumperoo while we worked

My sweet boy and girl

She loves her big brother!
2 comments:
They are so precious! I can't wait to see them....less than 3 weeks to go!
Too cute! Anna loves Luke, too. He can make her laugh and laugh like no one else can. It looks like Grant is a wonderful big brother. Your kids are precious!
Post a Comment