Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Girl is here!!


Erin Ashley was born at 10:26pm on Feb 26th. She weighed in at 6lbs 2oz. We do not know her legth yet because she is still in the nursery. Leslie is doing fine. We had quite a different experience than last time, but I will let Leslie explain later. All I will say now is that the nurses did a great job. Here is her first picture that we were able to take with our camera.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congratulations! We cannot wait to meet her!

Amy

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I will be coming to meet her today!

Liz said...

Congratulations! I am glad the labor did not linger on like last time!!! You both lool beautiful! We can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was fast! We wish we could be there! She's beautiful - please post more pictures soon!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Leslie, Stephen, Grant and Hunter.
Lindsay can hardly wait to meet Erin.
We love you all,
Aunt Pat and Uncle Lewis

Wanda said...

Congratulations! She is so cute.

Chad said...

Congratulations

Kristi said...

Congratulations! BOTH you girls are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB LESLIE & STEVE ! WE ARE SO HAPPY TO HAVE ANOTHER ADDITION TO OUR GROWING FAMILY.
STEVE, KLARA, AND KRISTYNE