As you can see from the pictures I might need to schedule a first haircut appointment, but I want Stephen to be present for this monumental milestone. Maybe we can work something out this weekend. I don't trust myself to do it myself.
On a side note Grant seems to like game shows. Family Feud, The Price is Right, and his all time favorite Wheel of Fortune. He really gets into it, clapping and yelling "yea!!!" for each contestant regardless on if they get the question right. He gets very upset when a commercial break comes and sometimes cries the entire time until the show is back on. I guess you just never know what kids are going to like!
2 comments:
He may be liking that Vanna White. I'm just sayin....
dad
My son loves those shows too! He used to get really mad when the "commercals" came on but he does better now and he just claps and cheers for everyone. (Especially Wheel of Fortune!)
Post a Comment