Monday, February 18, 2008
Still Hanging On
I had a routine check-up today. Everything is still looks good. I am nearing the end of this pregnancy and I am ready for this little girl to make her appearance! My doctor is going to be out of town next week so I will see the midwife on Monday. He wants to schedule an induction if the baby hasn't come. I am not sure how I feel about an induction. I was induced with Grant and it was a very LONG labor and I was pretty much confined to bed because I couldn't be off of the fetal monitors. I had said that I wouldn't be induced again if I could help it. On the other hand, I am anxious for this baby to arrive. I guess we will have to wait and see what this week brings. I am officially on maternity leave, so all I have to do is wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment