Wednesday, February 13, 2008
One Sick Boy!
Poor Grant! He seems to be feeling a little under the weather. I am not sure if he has a stomach virus, or if he has thrown up/had diarrhea due to a combination of teething and seasonal allergies. He has been cutting all 4 canines since last week and teething always brings along upset stomach, lack of appetite, runny nose and just plain irritability, but yesterday he threw up three times and had an upset stomach. His nose has been running a lot and I am sure that the blanket of pollen everywhere and smoke we had from a local "controlled" burn that got out of hand doesn't help any. Needless to say, we are treating this like a virus and are spending the day at home. I am going to keep him home from church tonight in order to spare the other babies in his class. I am hoping we are wrong and these are just symptoms of his teething because I surely don't need to catch a stomach virus! He seems to be better today thus far, except I have to hold rock him continuosly. Hopefully, he will be back to his old self by tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are right to keep him at home. Many have blogged recently about people sending sick (or not sick yet) children to church. Hope you guys don't get it!
Momma Tricia says stick to the BRAT diet! Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast. And no sugar! I won't get into the details of that, it's just gross. Now go wash your hands.
Post a Comment